- Magnesium Alloy Body: Lightweight, durable frame that will last a lifetime and handle use in the field.
- BaK-4 Prisms with Phase and Dielectric Coatings: Increased light transmission through the prism system for brighter images. Increased contrast and resolution.
- Wide Field of View: Quickly acquire the subject being viewed. Follow your subject more easily, with less need to move the binoculars.
- Ergonomic Design
- Fully Multi-Coated Optics: Increased light transmission for brighter views and more resolution.
- 6.5' Close Focus: Detailed, up close observation of subject in close proximity.
- Metal Multi-Stop Twist Up Eyecups: More durable with a longer life than plastic eyecups. Multiple stops for correct positioning of the eyes.
- Tripod Adaptable: Attach your TrailSeeker to a tripod for extended viewing sessions.
TrailSeeker binoculars provide high-level outdoor performance, making them perfect for the avid birder or hunter. The TrailSeeker is a feature-rich binocular with superb optical quality at an economical price.Â Phase and dielectric coated BaK-4 prisms dramatically increase light transmission through the prism system for unrivaled image quality and views. Compared to other binoculars in its price range, TrailSeeker offers a better close focus along with a wider field of view. The lightweight magnesium alloy frame is durable and fully waterproof for use in any weather condition.
|Objective Lens Diameter (mm)||32 mm|
|Angular Field of View||7.8Â°|
|Linear Field of View||409ft / 136m|
|Close Focus||6.5ft / 2m|
|Exit Pupil (mm)||4 mm|
|Eye Relief (mm)||15.6 mm|
|IPD Max||73 mm|
|IPD Min||56 mm|
|Optical Coatings||Fully Broadband Multi-Coated|
|Weight (oz)||16 oz (453g)|
|Dimensions LxWxH (in/mm)||4.8" x 4.8" x 1.9" / 123 mm x 122 mm x 48 mm|
|Prism Glass (Type)||BaK-4|
|Nitrogen Filled (Fogproof)||Yes|
|Included Items||Objective lens caps, rainguard, neck strap, harness strap, carrying case, lens cloth, instruction manual